Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day in Liberty

We spent a fun Christmas Day at my brother's house in Liberty, Missouri.  I meant to get this posted much earlier, but didn't have the pictures downloaded.

As always, Jane, my sister-in-law, set a picture-perfect table!  The food was awesome, as well.


Playing games after opening gifts is one of my favorite traditions.  Love it when there are enough for one group to play cards and leave the rest of us to our board games.  This year's new game was called "Logos."  We all thought we knew a lot about the most common logos/products/companies, but "not so much."  Lots of fun and laughter anyway, which is probably the point.

Merry Christmas 2012 . . . . too bad Daniel, Shannon and the kids weren't able to join us.



 Jane's specialty!
 Ron's specialty!

 My dad enjoying his new chair.
 Ken Burn's new documentary called "The Dust Bowl."
Cousins open the new board game.

No comments:

Post a Comment