Saturday, May 3, 2014

Changing and Rearranging

I like change! In my old house, it was pretty common for me to rearrange the furniture (where possible and within reason) all by myself.  Due to space limitations, lack of access to power and other practical reasons, for the most part, I've had to hold my desire to change in check here in El Salvador.  However, I made a break through in the living room last night when I realized I could switch the cable connection running to the TV with the cable connection running to the modem and all would be well.  

So, presenting the new look in our living room!  




While I was at it, I changed the direction of the dining room table, too.  



Couldn't resist posting the pictures of the roses and other flowers blooming in my back yard (garden) right now.  The first two pictures make the roses look big, but actually they're no more than an inch across.  








No comments:

Post a Comment