Friday, March 14, 2014

End of March Campaign, El Salvador

Today was the final day of the March campaign here in El Salvador.  We went to a small, vocational school called CAPA this morning and since the team from Valley Baptist flew out this morning we had to readjust the groups.  Guillermo, Blake and I were group #6 . . . . I don't normally translate, but today I did "translate" Blake's message.  I asked him if he could keep it simple so we decided to use the beaded gospel bracelet as the basis of the message.  I know that I couldn't have been that clear, but God was able to use it and more than 20 of the students made a profession of faith. 

Since I am the official photographer, I only had an opportunity to snap to school pictures before we went to our class and then a couple of pictures after we finished.  





No comments:

Post a Comment